Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gt86drivers.de - Das Toyota GT86 und Subaru BRZ Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Rezi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 17:11

Beim Virtual Dyno muss aber auch die Strecke 1:1 gleich sein. Gleiche Temperatur/Luftdruck/Gewicht etc. Kleinster Schlupf und man hat komplett falsche Werte.

Hast du den MAF skaliert mit dem Intake? Wie sieht dein LongTermFuelTrim aus? Der Sensor sitzt ja auf dem Bild kurz vor der Drosselklappe. Da wird es sicherlich eine gewisse Abweichung geben bei den Stock-Werten.
Das AFR-Gemisch ist jetzt auch nicht das gelbe vom Ei :D

Ansauggeräusch zu Stock?

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Mitchell (13.10.2016)

Vin

Schüler

• »Vin« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Fahrzeuge: Trd 86

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 18:43

I hope it's okay for you that I answer in English, my German is just not good enough to explain things in this discussion.

So the road is 1:1 the same, the day and temperature off coarse are not. However if I correct for the difference, I still get a difference of 10 hp. The big problem here is the stock run. The stage 2 car should never have only 173 hp. The car runs really rich here and looses power in the high rpms. With the correct tune the difference would never be so big. You can see that the slope in the high rpms is not as steep as with the AFE intake. This is a difference regardless of the final hp number. With these dynos you should actually only look at the shape of the graphs. With the AFE it runs leaner, thus more power in the high rpms. I modded the snorkel Grimmspeed style,

I did not scale the MAF yet. Fuel trims are higher, sometimes hit 10%, with the stock tune they would never go above 5%. I'll keep driving like this for a few days and do a few more pulls in the weekend. Then maybe scale the MAF. Also I'm curious if I find a difference in the 0-100 time, I really struggled getting it at 7.0 with my previous setup.

The sound is completely awesome, the stock intake, it sounds like a angry Yaris, now it really sounds like a proper engine. The sound tube will be removed soon, it has no function any more, the whole in the AFE is still closed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vin« (12. Oktober 2016, 18:55)

Rezi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 19:55

It's okay, np :)

Stock runs really rich, up to 10.x AFR, but it only reads down to 12.07 or so.
MAF-Scale would only improve driveability, you wouldn't notice that much more kind of power/torque, it just smoothes the LongTermFuelTrim so the actual AFR follows the command more and driving is more smooth (Shifting, Cruising etc)
But i never saw a perfect scale ever :)

LTFT should be within 5%. On Idle it can shoot up to 10%, but thats normal. Theres no airflow + high engine bay temp when standing still.

The only thing to improve 0-100 time is E85, a tune alone (with petrol) won't give you much. You mentioned stage 2, so you drive a catless header? Nah, even with MAF-Scale, the numbers would be insignificant.

I drive with the HKS "Snorkel" + Stock Airbox + HKS Hybrid Filter with Sound Generator delete. Sounds awesome :)

Every car with stage 1 should hit minimum 175-180WHP(!). Stock runs around 160-165whp.
Stage 2 i would say maybe 10whp more on petrol. (Ace header should be the best performance-wise, with properly AVCS).

Do you have maybe a log and can upload it on datazap? So i can look at it.

You can also pm me, didn't want to start some "smalltalk" on your showroom-thread :)

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 20:06

This is no small talk :) I'm happy to do it here. It's a nice discussion.

Yes I have a stage 2 car on Euro 98, so with catless header. Unfortunately E85 is not available here.

About the dyno: Also the blue line is with stage 2 with the same of the shelf tune, just with stock airbox. My setup:
-Gruppe S / Kinugawa header and downpipe
-And now with AFE intake and modded snorkel
-Stock frontpipe and catback

Here you can have a look at the datazaps:

stock airbox: http://datazap.me/u/vvanrooij/log-3?log=….96&tmax=495.63
Afe Takada: http://datazap.me/u/vvanrooij/afe-takada….41&tmax=240.24

Rezi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 21:29

Hm, after looking at your logs. Even your stage 2 tune on stock airbox didn't run quite well (engine load/afr under 3.44v MAF)
I would suggest to calibrate your MAF. It should feel better and on the long-term to be on the safe side. I dont know, do you feel some hesistation when driving/idle?

Also i think you run the OTS Maps from the openflash site? They are typically for the NA market because of the high ethanol in petrol fuel.
I would suggest running Wayno's pre 107.2 stage 2 tune. He calibrated the engine load/maf more, Shiv/Vishnu didn't even care about it.

You can also run his newest revision, but i like his v107 by far the most :) One club member also runs his v107 (little maf change from my side) with the tomei uel, zero problems.

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 21:41

Thanks for the suggestions. To be honest I have 0% skills when it comes to this. I'm running a tune provided by our Belgian members. It includes launch control and cold start fix and should be optimized for 'our' EU fuel.

Also about the " Shiv/Vishnu didn't even care about it" , that's worrying as I was planning to buy a custom tune from them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vin« (12. Oktober 2016, 22:00)

Rezi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 22:34

The Custom-tune is nothing more as to do dozen of logs and changing/correcting the MAF-scal / ignition timing.
It is not worth the money. Wayno's "free tunes" are more near perfect.

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 22:37

I've send you a Pm. Thanks for the input so far

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Oktober 2016, 08:51

Das TRD Satz ist montiert. Installation war einfach. Nur das sahen im Stoßstange tut wirklich weh. Farbton ist 8/10. Variiert mit die Ecke. Auch ein großer Dank an www.RideRound.nl / SV Sportscars, vielleicht der billigste Weg für TRD in die EU.

GT86Olli

Meister

Fahrzeuge: GT86, EcoUP!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 22:17

Ja, die Farbe ist nicht wirklich getroffen.
Aber habe auch noch keinen TRD gesehen, bei dem es gepasst hat. :(
"There are a number of ways of increasing performance. (...) These items can all be modified by customers (...).
Yet designing a low center of gravity body from scratch can only be achieved by the car's manufacturer. And that is what we have done."

Hiromi Tamou
Deputy General Manager, Subaru Engineering Division

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 22:24

Das habe Ich schön gewusst, das Pearl ist das Problem. Die Stoßstange und Haube haben sind auch nicht gleich. Das ist egal mit diese Farbe. Das kann man nur 100% haben wenn die Stoßstange und TRD kit zusammen lackiert wurden.

Dennoch sieht das Auto super aus mit TRD kit :)

GT86Olli

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Oktober 2016, 10:49

Selbst wenn man alles zusammen lackiert, ist es nie zu 100% identisch, weil Lack auf unterschiedlichen Untergründen (Blech und Kunststoff) immer etwas anders aussieht. Das ist ja auch ab Werk schon so. Nur nehmen das die meisten nicht wahr.
Aber damit wäre es zumindest besser als wenn man es getrennt lackiert.

Zitat

Dennoch sieht das Auto super aus mit TRD kit :)
Das stimmt :thumbup:
"There are a number of ways of increasing performance. (...) These items can all be modified by customers (...).
Yet designing a low center of gravity body from scratch can only be achieved by the car's manufacturer. And that is what we have done."

Hiromi Tamou

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 23:21

Interieur update: Leder + Carbon + TRD + Plasti Dip rot :)

Runensturm

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 00:14

Hatte eigentlich nicht vor, die silbernen Teile vom BRZ durch Carbon zu ersetzen, aber bei dir sieht das so gut aus in Verbindung mit dem rot. Hast du noch Bilder von deinen Sitzen?

Achja und wo hast du die Carbon-Teile her?

Horror

Super Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 09:28

Hast du noch Bilder von deinen Sitzen?

Gibt´s doch hier im ersten Post ...
Vin's 86 TRD aus die Niederlande
schwarz mit Aero-Theke, Vortech Kompressor, Ölkühler, GME AGA mit UEL-Krümmer 2,5",
BC Racing ER, Whiteline Stabis, Budde Querlenker HA, Cusco Carbon-Domstreben,
K-Sport Bremse 356x32 mm 6-Kolben u. 330x32 mm 4-Kolben, Pagid RS-29,
Motec Nitro schwarz in 9x18, VA 245/35 R18, HA 255/35 R18, Federal 595 RS-R,
TOM´s Rückleuchten rot, Valenti smoked RFL, schwarze Logos, Schroth Rallye 3 ASM,
Recaro Pole Position,
TRD: Quickshifter, Lenkrad, Schaltknauf, Front Fender Aero Fin, Aero Stabilizing Cover

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 11:24

Habe auch ein bisschen mehr Leder montiert :)

Von Redline Goods, fit ist Super!

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 16:07

Heute endlich das Auto gut sauber gemacht und gute Bilder gemacht :)

Vin

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 22:41

Und die Auspuff Anlage ist da :)

-2.5"
-Magnaflow 200 cell Kat
-Fox Mid resonator
-Simons back box
-Akrapovic carbon tips

Soundfile: https://goo.gl/photos/trWtmrEAcwuJMPXC9

SkinDiver

Meister

Fahrzeuge: Toyota IQ, Toyota GT86 MY16

Beruf: Entwicklungsingenieur

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 07:39

Sehr schick!
Aber du hast keine Akrapovic Anlage sondern nur die Blenden oder?
Gruß
Skin

• Toyota IQ • 1,33l • MT • 1G3 •
• Toyota GT86 • 2,0l • MT • H8R •

GT86Olli

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 10:40

Die Optik der Akra Bleden ist wie immer ziemlich cool.
Passen gut in die Aussparungen.

Hiromi Tamou